Friday, February 21, 2020
Installing the 200 ft BLMA bridge
For me it did not seem right to have a bright or glossy finish on a bridge that could be 80 years old in my modeled era. So I did the same thing that I had done on the 150 ft bridge before installing it about a year ago on the Harney layout section. I removed the walkways and air brush them flat oxide red.
LAST POST was attached to the bridge structure by placing a bit of clear E6000 adhesive on the tops of the bottom frame of the bridge and then holding with clamps as shown in this photo. It was important to keep the track centered between the walkways.