- 7805 voltage regulator (Radio Shack 2761170)
- (2) T3 LED's
- 1.8 K ohm, 1/4 watt resistor
- 470 ohm, 1/4 watt resistor
- PC board (Radio Shack 2760150)
- (2) 2 position terminal blocks (Mouser 158-P02ELK508V2-E)
- .1uf, 15 volt tantalum capacitor (Jameco 33486)
The parts I used were all items from my parts stash. The vendors and part numbers are shown as an example, these are common parts available from many sources.
On my panel pushing any track selection switch to the right sets the turnout to the aligned route shown here. Pushing them to the left sets the turnout to the diverging route.