Monday, July 3, 2023

The 2023 N Scale convention - Part 3

 N Scale layouts at this convention included 3 Ntrak, a really large FreemoN, a T-Track, a Disneyland display, and a static vintage Lone Star layout.   As this was the first time I have ever seen a T-Trak layout of any size and the first really large FreemoN layout, I'm going to feature those here.

FreemoN:  I spent quite some time wandering around this layout late one evening enjoying the realistic scenery.  A few of the modules I recognized as being from the local group in the Bay Area but most of them came from other areas and were new to me.
















The scene is from a module set that I recognized as being from the local group in the Bay Area.
















I did not see all that many trains running on this layout but that could have been because it was after hours.  
















Lots of the modules in this layout had some really well-done desert scenery.
















This particular module of Afton Canyon I am sure I've seen in a magazine somewhere.  These are the same BLMA bridges as the one I have on my layout in the Palisade Canyon.
















In the next post I'll show part of the T-Trak layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment