Sunday, December 5, 2021

Another new Youtube video

Recently I created a new video that features most of my Southern Pacific collection.  This gave me a chance to run some things that I have that are outside of the layout's modeled era.   The idea came from seeing a Youtube video of a commercial produced by the Southern Pacific in the 1980's and then finding a few other videos using the same music and featuring HO scale layouts.  So I thought there should be an N scale version and here it is, enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Brad. I haven't been to my blog for weeks so not been keeping up to date. Video and layout looks good.
    I tried to make a comment on Allens Blog too however it would not let me get started, go figure.
    Regards
    Rod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rod, it was fun to make. Allen helped to start and has been spending time on this site - https://realisticmodelrailroading.net/

      Delete