Monday, October 11, 2021

Another October update

I know I have not been posting much but I have been working on and operating the layout.  Most of this work has been directed toward getting ready for the next layout expansion.   The two Carlin sections have been taken down from their temporary use as a turn around loop and a new tempoary turn around loop installed.  

With the Carlin sections down on saw horses a full sized track plan of the Carlin section has been done on a roll of red rosin paper similar to what I did with the Palisade Ranch section about a year ago. With an idea of how many turnouts will be needed, I have been building more code 55 turnouts with my FastTracks jigs.

This October will mark 7 years since I started the layout in 2014.

Still no train shows in my part of the world so the modules for display layouts remain in storage and I continue to devote all my model building time to the construction and operation of this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment