Thursday, June 15, 2017

New cover photo

With about 10 feet of the layout having most of it's scenery finished I thought it would be nice to get some good photos and pick one to replace the prototype photo I have been using for about 3-1/2 years now.  Here is the one I choose.












The fascia is not finished yet in this location so I put in a Photoshop fascia and used the space for titles.  As I finish more scenes on the layout I plan to add a gallery of some sort to the blog, fun stuff !

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Brad! Can't wait to get some of that stuff you call scenery started on my layout!
    The backdrop looks superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys,

      Watch for more finished scenes in the future, and when I get a temporary return loop built maybe movies too.

      Delete