- Complete lower helix - Done !
- Bench work for Wesso and Carlin sections - Done !
- Start some code 55 track - Yes, on the Wesso section.
- Start some scenery - Yes, on the Wesso section.
So here is what I hope to accomplish on the layout over the next 12 months.
- Complete the 3 ft Gloconda section including scenery with the bridges crossing the river.
- Build and install the upper return loop section that goes above the Wesso section.
- Install LED lighting under the upper return loop that will light the Wesso section
- Permanently install the Wesso and Gloconda sections after installing photographic backdrops.
- Add the bottom panels with LED lighting to the Carlin section so the staging yard will be lighted.
- Build a temporary return loop section that can be moved as the layout progresses allowing running on the completed sections.
- Start bench work on the section that will come after the section with the bridges.
Most of what is shown here are the parts of the layout that will be double decked with most of the rest of the layout being single deck.
This should keep me busy for the next 12 months.